, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sunny With a Chance of Grey

01:07




Scarf - Peacocks | Peplum top - Asos | Jeggings - New Look | Cardigan and Boots - Primark

Hellooooo, hope you're all well and you've had fantastic days across! Starting to realise that I wear black/dark colours so much; need to incorporate more colours into my dressing! Perhaps I need to make a change lol. Hopefully going to do a haul soon, which will see a change in my wardrobe and bring more colours! Though this outfit looks dark, I didn't feel too warm as the cardigan is one that is quite light. Paired it with the grey boots, which I got for stupidly cheap at £5!! Bargain or whaaattt?



Love, MT

P.S. Please do take the time out to like my page on FB (Click here for link) in order to keep up with posts. I also have pinterest and instagram accounts for those who are interested! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.