, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Dashiki

14:53

Sooooooo, I've basically just spent the last few hours revamping my blog - IT TOOK AGES! But I'm really liking the new theme so I can't complain. 

Here with a colorful post as the weather is getting better! Loooooooooove this dashiki so much - out of the three I own, this is definitely my favourite. 




In the evening, as the weather felt chilly I decided to wear a fur coat over it in order to keep me warm. And I think the outfit looks better with a fur coat - but that could just be down to how much I love fur coats! 

Scarf - Store TwentyOne | Dashiki - Nigeria | Fur coat x Leather jacker - Primark | Jeggings - New Look | Boots - New Look



Love, MT

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey,loving the Dashiki girl,doing an African style/print clothes haul is on my to do list,do you know any good UK based stores that sell them? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Urm, not that I'm aware of as I got mine from Nigeria. However, you could have a look on eBay and see if you find anything xx

      Delete
    2. Oh okay ,yeah most people go direct to Africa to get it :) no worries xx

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.